There are a variety of ways you can play tennis at Pinner Lawn Tennis Club.
- Turn up and play whenever a court is free
- Take part in regular social tennis sessions
- Play doubles and singles
- Enter a variety of fun tournaments
Turn up and play
Depending on your membership you can play whenever a court is free.
Social tennis sessions are very popular. Simply turn up and join in a game of doubles. You play seven games then change teams. It’s great fun, and you get to play with lots of different standards of players, so it’s never dull! And on Sunday lunchtime and Wednesday evenings, the bar is open for you to enjoy a drink and a bag of crisps with your new playing partners and opponents!
Times are as follows:
10:00 – 12:00 : Beginners and Improvers
14:00 – 16:00 : Full
9:45 – 12:00 : Improvers and Full
19:00 – 22:00 : Full
Every year we run a variety of fun competitions for our members to take part in.
- mens singles and doubles, ladies singles and doubles, and mixed doubles
- internal club tournament from April to July
- Pinner LTC Open in September
- fun tournaments and junior events – check the noticeboard page for details.